Saturday, January 27, 2007

Time Flies!

Wow... I can't believe it's already another year... I can't believe that 2007 is already upon us! I just can't believe how quickly time passes us by! Quite a bit had happened from the time I last wrote, to me typing this up now, too!

Hmm... The closest thing after I wrote was Halloween, right? Well, that turned out to be pretty fun, surprisingly! There were a few spirit activities going on during the week of it, and I actually participated in one! Well, along with Sarah and 'Bekah, too! And what exactly did we participate in, you're probably wondering... Donut dangling! XD

Now, what is donut dangling, exactly? It's when donuts are hung on strings, and groups of three (Me, Sarah, and 'Bekah, in our case) had to try to eat them without using their hands. It was surprisingly hard! Mine kept spinning on me, so I had to stop it with my forehead. XD Well, I came in second, behind 'Bekah, and walked away with a very sticky face! Ah, good times... XD

Next came the big day itself; Halloween! I brought Lori's video camera to school, just to, you know, be random, and that we did! It was fun, getting everyone's costumes on tape, and seeing people jump around like idiots, too! Hehe, yes, I was one of those idiots, too! Big surprise there, eh? =P

It was really fun! Julie-Ann dressed up as Rubedo from Xenosaga, Sarah as Rei from Beyblade, 'Bekah as a vampiress, and me... I was Pan from DragonBall GT. XD

Later that night, I went over to 'Bekah's house, and we, along with the Super Geisha, Emily, had some random fun trick or treating! It was so great, to be able to do something again that I hadn't for years... To let myself just act like a kid again for a while. The funny/sad/amusing thing, depending on how you look at it, is that we weren't even close to being the oldest ones trick or treating! XD

After Halloween, time pretty much just ticked by as it usually does; School, sleep, boredom. The infinite cycle of the student. Okay, maybe I am stretching it just a little, but it was still pretty boring. I swear, World Religions, along with the weirdness of Mr. Scanga, was the only thing making some of my days amusing! XD I so miss that class...

Anyway, when Christmas once again rolled around, I went back to Windsor, like I did last year. Nervous as all hell, too, considering how last year's holidays passed by in Windsor. It was actually alot of fun this time around. No pointless arguing. No almost getting into any fist fights. No random lack-of-sleep-induced ego trips. Nothing. It was almost like we were a normal family. Almost. XD

It was so great getting to see the boys again, too! I miss them so much when I'm stuck way out here. It's kind of weird, back in the day, when I first was forced to meet them, I was so sure that I'd never get close to them. Sure, maybe friends or something, but I never imagined that it would turn out like this. I never thought that I'd grow to care about them so much. I never thought that I'd actually come to think of them as my brothers. Which is what I tell everybody they are. 'Cause, honestly, there are many more things besides blood that make a family.

Well, enough catching up for now! I'll eventually try to fill this in on the elusive months between entries! XD Well, ja!

Quote of the Moment: "Yo, Rubedo!" - Albedo, Xenosaga. (Yup, the best thing my mind can come up with this time. XD)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home