I'm Back.... Again!
Wow, I totally forgot about this thing. ^_^;; Hehe, but Dasha reminded me about it. Yeah, apparently I live quite the interesting life... Not the word I'd use to describe it, but pretty damn close.
Hmmm... Alot's happened since I last wrote in it. I believe I had just gotten back from Anime North, and found out that we had been raided while I was out of town, ne? Well, now, out of town would be considered going back to Windsor. That's right, I moved to Oshawa!
Why? You may ask. Why would I leave a city that has a school I like, my best friend, father, and step-brothers? Well, that's quite simple. I couldn't take it anymore. Since the murders life had just gotten weird. Alot of rumours had started, and everyone looked at us weirdly. Like we're the murderers. Infact, some people actually believed it.
Well, atleast now I'm away from that. In a city where nobody knows who I am. Where nobody can recognize me, or judge me because of the uncontrolable events of my past. Plus, I am closer to Lori, Eric, Kristine, and Kyle out here too.
Also, my current school, O'Neill isn't that bad, I suppose. Alot better than Central, the first school I went to when I moved out here. I swear, it was a total dumbass school... And I know I'm a dumbass, but I'm not that dumb. >_<
Hehe, a good thing is that O'Neill has an Anime Club. Something Herman never had... I think the only clubs Herman had were chess and debate. Well, and the countless sports clubs. Damn jocks... But I still liked the teachers better, and the students. Hell, that's where I met Sarah-chan... *sniffles*
Oooh, speaking of Sarah, that bitch raped my pants! Yes, you heard right, raped! As in touched-without-consent! Hehe, I went down to Windsor for the better part of March Break, and we got to hang out at Tecumseh Mall. That's where the rape occured!
I was sitting innocently on the bench, between Sarah and Kevin, minding my own business when suddenly, without warning, she began caress, and touch the buckles down the side of my legs! And it gets worse, she also... Undid the zippers down my legs! That damn onna... Good thing she "tripped over that bucket."
Hehe, I was supposed to be back at my dad's at 5, and I was late, so I called him and told him I had to stay late, on the grounds that Sarah had tripped over a bucket in the mall and twisted her ankle. So me, being the good friend I am, had to stay and tend to her wounds. ^_^
Oh yeah, I guess I should explain who Kevin is, eh? He's Sarah's ex-boyfriend, who she decided to hook me up with. That little mall trip was supposed to be a date, but I wouldn't let Sarah leave. XD There's no way in hell I would miss seeing her while I'm down to hang out with some guy!
Besides, I don't know if I even want a boy or girlfriend. I'm single, and I really like it that way. Or atleast pretend to. Heh, I've only been through hell when it comes to the whole "love" thing, and try to stay away from it. Besides, I'm too untrusting to "love" anyone. But I did promise Sarah I would atleast try it out... Kami, wish me luck! That is, if he ever asks me out... He said he likes me, and I mean really likes me. Joy...
*sighs* Something that hasn't changed since I last wrote is that I'm still in love. In love with someone who couldn't care less about me anymore. Yeah, the same bastard. Oh well, I'm hoping to get over it soon. ^_^;;
Ooooh, on a more random, and fun note, I got another package from Mental! And once again, it can with autographs! Hehe, another one from Chris Sabat... This time saying "Be your own mommy, bitch!" Mental told him to do Vegeta's answer to the question "Will you be my mommy?" I also got some from Sean Schemmel, and Yuri I forget his last name. Sasuke's voice actor. ^^
She also sent me a Japanese phrase book, a thingy from Mexico, some FMA graphic novels and episodes, and of course... Letters to bishies! Her brother even sent me a letter for Vegeta... Hehe, I feel special. Now, just to get them answered and sent back... That'll take a while, but I wanna sent her package back on Monday. ^^
Oi... I've been typing for a while, and all of the people I was chatting with have logged off, due to being sick or time zones, so I'll log off too. Besides, I bought the new "Ultimate Uncuts" in Windsor, and I wanna watch 'em! =D Ja ne!
No quote this time! Woot!
Hmmm... Alot's happened since I last wrote in it. I believe I had just gotten back from Anime North, and found out that we had been raided while I was out of town, ne? Well, now, out of town would be considered going back to Windsor. That's right, I moved to Oshawa!
Why? You may ask. Why would I leave a city that has a school I like, my best friend, father, and step-brothers? Well, that's quite simple. I couldn't take it anymore. Since the murders life had just gotten weird. Alot of rumours had started, and everyone looked at us weirdly. Like we're the murderers. Infact, some people actually believed it.
Well, atleast now I'm away from that. In a city where nobody knows who I am. Where nobody can recognize me, or judge me because of the uncontrolable events of my past. Plus, I am closer to Lori, Eric, Kristine, and Kyle out here too.
Also, my current school, O'Neill isn't that bad, I suppose. Alot better than Central, the first school I went to when I moved out here. I swear, it was a total dumbass school... And I know I'm a dumbass, but I'm not that dumb. >_<
Hehe, a good thing is that O'Neill has an Anime Club. Something Herman never had... I think the only clubs Herman had were chess and debate. Well, and the countless sports clubs. Damn jocks... But I still liked the teachers better, and the students. Hell, that's where I met Sarah-chan... *sniffles*
Oooh, speaking of Sarah, that bitch raped my pants! Yes, you heard right, raped! As in touched-without-consent! Hehe, I went down to Windsor for the better part of March Break, and we got to hang out at Tecumseh Mall. That's where the rape occured!
I was sitting innocently on the bench, between Sarah and Kevin, minding my own business when suddenly, without warning, she began caress, and touch the buckles down the side of my legs! And it gets worse, she also... Undid the zippers down my legs! That damn onna... Good thing she "tripped over that bucket."
Hehe, I was supposed to be back at my dad's at 5, and I was late, so I called him and told him I had to stay late, on the grounds that Sarah had tripped over a bucket in the mall and twisted her ankle. So me, being the good friend I am, had to stay and tend to her wounds. ^_^
Oh yeah, I guess I should explain who Kevin is, eh? He's Sarah's ex-boyfriend, who she decided to hook me up with. That little mall trip was supposed to be a date, but I wouldn't let Sarah leave. XD There's no way in hell I would miss seeing her while I'm down to hang out with some guy!
Besides, I don't know if I even want a boy or girlfriend. I'm single, and I really like it that way. Or atleast pretend to. Heh, I've only been through hell when it comes to the whole "love" thing, and try to stay away from it. Besides, I'm too untrusting to "love" anyone. But I did promise Sarah I would atleast try it out... Kami, wish me luck! That is, if he ever asks me out... He said he likes me, and I mean really likes me. Joy...
*sighs* Something that hasn't changed since I last wrote is that I'm still in love. In love with someone who couldn't care less about me anymore. Yeah, the same bastard. Oh well, I'm hoping to get over it soon. ^_^;;
Ooooh, on a more random, and fun note, I got another package from Mental! And once again, it can with autographs! Hehe, another one from Chris Sabat... This time saying "Be your own mommy, bitch!" Mental told him to do Vegeta's answer to the question "Will you be my mommy?" I also got some from Sean Schemmel, and Yuri I forget his last name. Sasuke's voice actor. ^^
She also sent me a Japanese phrase book, a thingy from Mexico, some FMA graphic novels and episodes, and of course... Letters to bishies! Her brother even sent me a letter for Vegeta... Hehe, I feel special. Now, just to get them answered and sent back... That'll take a while, but I wanna sent her package back on Monday. ^^
Oi... I've been typing for a while, and all of the people I was chatting with have logged off, due to being sick or time zones, so I'll log off too. Besides, I bought the new "Ultimate Uncuts" in Windsor, and I wanna watch 'em! =D Ja ne!
No quote this time! Woot!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home