Saturday, March 18, 2006

Two In Less Than 12 Hours

Wow, I'm writing again quickly, if I do say so myself. My mom's leaving, to go with Laura for some reason or another, so I decided not to pass up the oppurtunity to have the computer, since I won't be able to much when I go back to school on Monday.

I can't believe how quickly March Break has went by this year... Last year was so painfully slow. Well, I guess that's what happens when you're having fun. I still can't believe I only got to see Sarah once though... Atleast we got to talk on the phone alot. And I mean alot.

This time in Windsor was alot more... peaceful, for lack of a better word, than last time. Oh yeah, I never wrote about what happened last time, now did I? Well, I suppose it's about time that I did!

Well, as you know, I moved to Oshawa in October, so my dad agreed to pay for me to come down to Windsor just after Christmas. From December 27 until January 5, I think. Well, except that Lynn wasn't happy with the date I was going down, everything seemed to be in order, and this trip looked like it was going to be fun! Boy, was I ever wrong...

My dad picked me up at the Via station, and I was happy as hell to be back in my home town. It hadn't been very long, but I had missed it like crazy. Anyway, we went back to his new place and just hung out for a while. Catching up on what had happened while I had been gone. (Finding out things like the CountrySide Donuts exploded on Christmas day... O_o) Anyway, that evening, Lynn called my dad and ordered that he go out partying with her. And him, being the whipped man that he is, went with her. Leaving me alone on my first day in Windsor. Yay...

Well, my dad didn't get home until I was already in bed, in the process waking me up. Within a few minutes of that Lynn came banging on the door and yelling. So, my dad went outside and they both started yelling. Somehow they thought that going outside I wouldn't be able to hear them... I guess they failed to realize that I was sleeping right next to the window they were arguing beside.

Well, they continued for a while, as I struggled to get some sleep. Afterall, I had to get up early that morning to catch the train. Anyway, somehow the argument turned to me, getting my full attention. Who the hell needs sleep when you can find out what people truly think about you, ne?

Anyway, I heard Lynn yell some stuff about some picture I had out in my room (Of my mother) that she didn't like, and how I'm 16. I don't know what she was bitching at my age about, but it was getting really annoying. After a few more minutes of hearing her bitch about me, I got out of bed (Or technically the couch), and opened the front door. I simply, and rather nicely, considering how pissed I was, said. "If you're gonna bitch about me, can you not do it so loud next to my window?"

Apparently, little-miss-bitch Lynn didn't like that. She glared up at me and yelled. "Why don't you just shut the fuck up?!"

That did it. I was fed up of all of her shit, and wasn't going to put up with it anymore. I hopped down from the porch, and she came stomping up me. She began yelling about something... How her yelling shit about me was none of my business. She started waggling her finger right in my face. Seriously, like centimetres away. I simply swatted her finger away, rather roughly. She grabbed my arm and was about to hit me, and I cocked my fist back, ready to hit her, when my dad stepped in between. I still threw my punch, which only ended up hitting my dad in the back. Even though Lynn said it hit her precious face... Boo fucking hoo.

Well, my dad started yelling at me for that. Saying it was all my fault. So, even though it was like 3am, I went for a walk. Nowhere far, just down to Tecumseh Road, tears streaked down my face. I saw the phone booth at McDonald's, and was gonna go call my mom. I needed someone to talk to, and it was clear that nobody back there could listen. I tried to call collect, but out cheap ass phone service won't let us accept collect calls. Shit! I went to walk back home, when I saw my dad walking towards me.

He said that Lynn had went home, so we both headed back, in hopes of finally getting some damn sleep! Well, when I got home, my dad went right to bed, and I was still too upset to sleep, so I called my mom, and explained everything. She didn't like that. So she called Lynn and let her have it, so I found out later.

Once Lynn got off the phone with my mom, she came storming back, yelling about my mother. That got my dad really, really pissed off at me. So, for a while I got to hear it from them both for a while. Then me and Lynn started at it again. Her mocking me, and me making smart-ass sarcastic comments back.

I swear, being a Vegeta fan has really wiped off on my personality. Or it could have been that it was now 5am. Anyway, I made a comment and Lynn says to my dad about me. "Look, she thinks she's equal to me." I simply smirked, and crossed my arms over my chest. "Hmph, no, I'm superior to you." Hehe, I started laughing after that...

Well, this continued until well after 6am, before the bitch finally left. My dad had to stop me from socking her one quite a few times. I wish I could've hit her, she deserved it. Making little comments about me and my past. Ones she knows bother me. Like saying that I'm not my father's child. Something she knows I had to hear throughout my whole fucking childhood from the Bury clan! And just alot of other stuff I don't feel like getting into.

It was only a matter of time until Lynn and I crossed pathes again. My dad and I ended up going to Lynn's. The only reason I went was to see the boys. Anyway, we started arguing again. And then I started arguing with my father. So, to get away, I went for a walk to the park with my walkman to clear my head.

When I got back, it seemed eerily calm. I didn't really fight anymore. I just went to bed, since I had no way to get home. I got up very early, and went to the bus stop to head back to my dad's. On my way out, I found my mom's email address written down on a piece of paper on the kitchen table. Curious... I didn't understand how they could get it. Only I knew it. Well, I pocketed the paper, and went on my way, not giving it a second thought.

Anyway, things wrapped up awfully in the last few days. Lynn making my last day hell. And I was depressed from not having the chance to see Sarah at all while I was down. Well, I finally made it home to find out one thing; Someone had hacked my MSN account the night I went for a walk.

My mother said that someone logged in as me, and started talking to her. Saying that she's a psycho bitch, and I hate her, and she ruined my life. Pretending to be me, of course. My mom knew it wasn't me though. Not my writing style. Anyway, they still somehow had my mom's email, and started emailing her some cruel things. My mom struck back, and they went to war. Something that's thankfully over now.

Yeah, I couldn't wait to get back to Oshawa after that, so I didn't realize how much I missed it. This time was alot better, and it made me realize how much I miss living there.

I really wish I could move back there, but I can't. I couldn't bear living with my father again, especially not while Lynn's still in the picture. And my mother won't move back down, so I'm stuck here. Well, atleast until I can get my own place. Which means I'll need a job... Hehe. ^_^;;

But I am starting to think that I could bear living with my dad if it means I get to see Sarah again. And go to a school I love. But, I'm still not sure. Things could go like they did the first time, and it could push me to the brink off suicide once again. I also know if I leave my mother's I won't be able to come back. So, I have to choose carefully. I don't want to do anything anyway until after this school year.

Well, once again, I'm out! I've done more than enough blog writing for 12 hours. Now, if I could only put this much energy into my seemingly endless updates... Then I wouldn't be way behind. ^_^;; Anyway, ja!

Quote of the Moment: "Can you sail under the command of a pirate, or can you not?" -- Captain Jack Sparrow (Watching PotC ^^)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home