Saturday, March 26, 2005

47 Friggin' Times!

*groans* I am soo friggin' sore, and bruised all over. -_- Hehe, it was worth it though! Me and the boys went rollerskating last night, and the skates didn't like me... =P

It was my first time skating, and my skates were messed up. The tag thingy kept getting caught under my wheel and tripping me. *sweatdrops* I didn't realize that until about 10 minutes left of skating. I fell a total of 47 times (hence the title), in the 2 and a half hours we were there. Wow, that's like 1 fall every 5 minutes. -_-; And now, I have bruised palms from slamming into the boards (why bother learning how to stop, there's a wall at every side? =P), bruised kness since that's where I fell mostly, and even a bruised ass. And a blister, and twisted ankle! It was well worth it though! ^___^

We danced around, and requested a bunch of songs, even Just Lose It! Yay! All three of us did the Para Para Boogie, and just random poses and attacks. Like Matt went by and did Special Beam Cannon, so I went back to him and did the actions for Kamehameha. I was like "Kamehame...AHH!" Hehe, I slipped and fell on my ass before I could finish.

By like the last hour, we were the only ones skating. The punks that were on, were now watching us, and laughing when I fell. ^o^ I didn't care, I would just stand back up, and proudly say what number I was now at! For like the last 3 songs, they were all slow, coupley songs, and I was the ONLY one skating! It was actually kinda funny, I started singing along when they played the old skool BackStreet Boys songs, and stuff.

Wow, it was sooooo fun, and I wanna go back! This time for the full five hours! Imagine how many times I could fall then... I might even be able to make 100! Yay! -_- Don't ask why that's a good thing...

Well, we got back to Lynn's at like alittle after 12, so we spent the night. I didn't get up until 1 this afternoon, and then argued with otousan until I left at 4. Grrr, he's such an ass sometimes!

Remeber Monday when I said he wandered off? Well, he didn't come back until like Tuesday night! I was sooo pissed! He left me with no food, no money, and no way to reach him! Hell, I didn't even know where in the hell he was! Hmph, turns out he was out partying at his friends house. *growls* He's worse than a fucking teenager! And he wonders why I get pissed at him...

Now, once again, he's not coming home tonight, and once again, he have no food. Luckily, okaasan's bringing me some. More cereal... Yay... Oh well, better than nothing, eh?

I swear, I really miss living with her. Things were so much better. I didn't have to deal with any fucking drunks, or pill heads. Nor did I have to worry about having fucking pot plants in the house... Especially 'cause otousan's on probation! Doesn't he even think about these things?! Especially living with that nut case next door, the cops are bound to show up. He cares more about those fucking plants than his family... -_-'

The thing that pisses me off the most is that he doesn't listen to anything I have to say... Especially my opinions! It's all "I'm the adult, you're the kid, so what I say is all that matters!" I fucking hate that with a fucking passion! I hate him... I really really really do. Fine, I don't. I hate his drunkeness, and his pot/pill headness. It makes him act like a total moron, and gets me mad at him. And then when he's sober again he gets mad at me for being mad at him! I swear, this is really starting to feel like last time... And if that's the case, then I gotta get out of here, but I have nowhere to go.

Hmph, he already thinks me living with him is just some big scam, and he thinks last time was too. He always tells me that. He still doesn't see the hell he put me through. And until he does, I can't forgive him for it.

Okay, I better change the subject before I either break something or cry. -_-

So... I still haven't gotten Slumber Party updated, and very very little of ATOTE done. Man, the deadline is 20 days, and with the way I put things off, I'm not going to get it done in time. Oh well, it's not like I would have won.

Ack, I was really hyper when I started writing in this, now I feel friggin' depressed. Right now, I just wanna think and be alone, so Imma go. Ciao!

Quote of the Moment: "Murder, murder, yes indeed. K-I-L-L-I-N-G." - Slit My Wrist, by Murderdolls. (The song I'm listening to now)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home