Damn Insomnia
Wow, I can't believe the March Break's already over... I know, I complained about it being so painfully boring, but it's still better than school! Oh well, atleast this is a four day weekend this week.
Dammit... Like the title says damn insomnia. I haven't been able to sleep since like Wednesday. No matter what I do, I just can't fall asleep, and it's really getting to me. I'm so damn exhausted, and have a major migrane from lack of sleep. -_- I was too tired/sick to even get out of bed for school this morning. That probably really pissed otousan off, but oh well.
Speaking of otousan, he's gone off somewhere and I have no clue where. He's been gone since I finally got out of bed, at 2. I remember waking up at 10 to hearing George and Moe over here, sp maybe he went with them. Grr, if he did, he better not come back home tonight, 'cause that means he'll be drunk. If he drunk and mad at me, it'll be hell. Oh well, I don't know forsure where he is, so no use presuming.
Ugh, I am so sick of Shreddies! lol I've like lived off them for the past 2 days, since otousan isn't home, and we don't have anything much to eat besides them. Well, we have shit like roast and that stuff, but I'm not cooking that. So, for now, apples, bananas and Shreddies!
Man, I'm still bored as hell! Right now, I'm listening to game 8 of the legendary Summit On Ice series, between Canada and the USSR. I'm kinda, slightly obsessed with it, especially since it's the only hockey I have access to now. Figures, the year I finally take an interest in hockey, and the damned NHL goes on strike. I just hope it's back next year. :'(
Yay, Phil Esposito is awesome! My all time favourite hockey player and athlete! I just think it's awesome the way he defended Team Canada when they were losing. He really made the Canadian's think before they started mocking their team. Plus, his aggressive nature, always picking fights. And it was funny when he fell during the starting line ups. ^_^
Man, I wanna work on part 62 of ATTTDBZW, but I don't know what to do! I was trying to write that before I started writing this. My notebooks still on my bed. I was gonna watch the game and write. I guess, with Naraku finally gone, I have nothing to write about. And I think that **** still has like 3 days left before she goes home. Atleast I can end the current day soon.
YAY, PHIL ESPOSITO JUST SCORED IN THE GAME! ^_^
Anyway, as I was saying, I can end this day soon. I think for the next part, I'm going to have just Vegeta and **** talking. She can find out that Naraku really is gone for good, and just some other stuff. I just gotta think of that other stuff... -_-
Hmmm, I've really been thinking about giving my series away. I've had a couple people offer to take it over, and it really doesn't seem like that bad of an idea. They would probably update it more than once a month, and my writing quality has gone down lately. Maybe I should just quit while I'm ahead. *shrugs*
I dunno, this series has been a big part of my life for the past 10 months, and I guess I wanna be the one to finish it. Damn, I still can't believe it's been like 4 days short of 10 months. Heh, it's kinda funny, I don't wanna finish this series, but yet, I wanna do a sequel. =S
I shouldn't be focusing on ATTTDBZW for updating right now. I should be working on my fanfic for Anime North. It's due on April 15. I've decided to just go with A Tale of Teo Egos, and just finish up their date. Too bad I'm stuck on that too.
Wow, it's been almost 2 months since I last updated Slumber Party. I really gotta get that updated too. And my Marik and Cell quizzes are in desperate need of an update as well. I'm not even going to think about my sites now...
Yay, I did finish my Just Lose It video! And I think I did a pretty good job if I do say so myself. I like it alot better than my Shut Up one. It's alot more... random! ^_^ I wanna do another one too, I just need an idea.
Wow, me and the boys are kinda obessed with the Para Para Brothers still. Especially me since I saw the last Lost Episodes, where they are in it again! We've each claimed one too. Matt is Don, Dustin is Bon (Well, technically Son with the wrong name), and I'm Son (Bon with the wrong name). Hehehe, those guys are soooo damn funny! ^_^
Damn, I didn't realize it was already after 5, so I guess I better get going. I'm hungry, and wanna get something updated tonight. Ciao!
Quoe of the Moment: "I don't know what just happened, but I'll gladly take credit for it!" - James (Don'cha just love Team Rocket?)
Dammit... Like the title says damn insomnia. I haven't been able to sleep since like Wednesday. No matter what I do, I just can't fall asleep, and it's really getting to me. I'm so damn exhausted, and have a major migrane from lack of sleep. -_- I was too tired/sick to even get out of bed for school this morning. That probably really pissed otousan off, but oh well.
Speaking of otousan, he's gone off somewhere and I have no clue where. He's been gone since I finally got out of bed, at 2. I remember waking up at 10 to hearing George and Moe over here, sp maybe he went with them. Grr, if he did, he better not come back home tonight, 'cause that means he'll be drunk. If he drunk and mad at me, it'll be hell. Oh well, I don't know forsure where he is, so no use presuming.
Ugh, I am so sick of Shreddies! lol I've like lived off them for the past 2 days, since otousan isn't home, and we don't have anything much to eat besides them. Well, we have shit like roast and that stuff, but I'm not cooking that. So, for now, apples, bananas and Shreddies!
Man, I'm still bored as hell! Right now, I'm listening to game 8 of the legendary Summit On Ice series, between Canada and the USSR. I'm kinda, slightly obsessed with it, especially since it's the only hockey I have access to now. Figures, the year I finally take an interest in hockey, and the damned NHL goes on strike. I just hope it's back next year. :'(
Yay, Phil Esposito is awesome! My all time favourite hockey player and athlete! I just think it's awesome the way he defended Team Canada when they were losing. He really made the Canadian's think before they started mocking their team. Plus, his aggressive nature, always picking fights. And it was funny when he fell during the starting line ups. ^_^
Man, I wanna work on part 62 of ATTTDBZW, but I don't know what to do! I was trying to write that before I started writing this. My notebooks still on my bed. I was gonna watch the game and write. I guess, with Naraku finally gone, I have nothing to write about. And I think that **** still has like 3 days left before she goes home. Atleast I can end the current day soon.
YAY, PHIL ESPOSITO JUST SCORED IN THE GAME! ^_^
Anyway, as I was saying, I can end this day soon. I think for the next part, I'm going to have just Vegeta and **** talking. She can find out that Naraku really is gone for good, and just some other stuff. I just gotta think of that other stuff... -_-
Hmmm, I've really been thinking about giving my series away. I've had a couple people offer to take it over, and it really doesn't seem like that bad of an idea. They would probably update it more than once a month, and my writing quality has gone down lately. Maybe I should just quit while I'm ahead. *shrugs*
I dunno, this series has been a big part of my life for the past 10 months, and I guess I wanna be the one to finish it. Damn, I still can't believe it's been like 4 days short of 10 months. Heh, it's kinda funny, I don't wanna finish this series, but yet, I wanna do a sequel. =S
I shouldn't be focusing on ATTTDBZW for updating right now. I should be working on my fanfic for Anime North. It's due on April 15. I've decided to just go with A Tale of Teo Egos, and just finish up their date. Too bad I'm stuck on that too.
Wow, it's been almost 2 months since I last updated Slumber Party. I really gotta get that updated too. And my Marik and Cell quizzes are in desperate need of an update as well. I'm not even going to think about my sites now...
Yay, I did finish my Just Lose It video! And I think I did a pretty good job if I do say so myself. I like it alot better than my Shut Up one. It's alot more... random! ^_^ I wanna do another one too, I just need an idea.
Wow, me and the boys are kinda obessed with the Para Para Brothers still. Especially me since I saw the last Lost Episodes, where they are in it again! We've each claimed one too. Matt is Don, Dustin is Bon (Well, technically Son with the wrong name), and I'm Son (Bon with the wrong name). Hehehe, those guys are soooo damn funny! ^_^
Damn, I didn't realize it was already after 5, so I guess I better get going. I'm hungry, and wanna get something updated tonight. Ciao!
Quoe of the Moment: "I don't know what just happened, but I'll gladly take credit for it!" - James (Don'cha just love Team Rocket?)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home