Sunday, March 06, 2005

Can't Think of A Title... =S

Wow, my train of thought is way different than it was yesterday. That may be because I'm too tired to even have a train of thought. lol Man, I haven't actually had a night's sleep for atleast a week. I've been really restless, thinking, but oh well.

Yay, I dyed my hair again! This time it's like a burgundy brown colour. Lynn did it, and it turned out pretty good if I do say so myself. My dad said it looks better than the black did, but I don't know if I agree. I kinda liked it, but I guess this does look better. lol Matt wants to dye his hair too, only he wants dark blue. Man, I cannot picture him with blue hair... =S I wonder if he actually will though, his dad gave him permission, but he would have to spend his whole allowance on it. I kinda hope he does, it'll give me a new form of amusement. XD I wonder how my mom's gonna react to mine though...

Speaking of her, she's weird! lol Seriously. She agreed to tape a few episodes of DragonBall for me, since I don't have cable, and its getting to Kakarot and Chi Chi's wedding. Well, since she has nothing else to do, she sort of half-ass watches them. After one of the Kakarot/Piccolo fight episodes, she called all excited, and gave me a very interesting summary. It was hilarious when Kami lied to Kakarot, she was like. "Lord Kami lied... That fucker!" Hehe, and she was just making little comments like that. I really think she's starting to get into it. It was funny, everytime she would call Kakarot 'Goku', we would have alittle mock-argument about what his name was, since he's not referred to as Kakarot until DBZ. Now that she's actually seen him be called Kakarot in DBZ, she calls him that. Yay! XD

Wow, I amuse easily, don'cha think? Oh well, you don't get bored AS easily that way! Right now, my current amusement is listening to music, and working on my little Yahoo Launch radio station. It plays mostly punk stuff like Simple Plan, Good Charlotte and stuff like that. Well, and alittle rap, only Eminem though.

Yayay, Eric's moving back down to Windsor on Thursday, and he'll be coming over quite a bit. I've missed playing Budokai with him... Even though I got my ass whooped last time. He said that he'd take me to some of the grade 11/12 parties too, except I'm not allowed to drink or do drugs 'til I'm 16... *sweatdrops* Like I was gonna anyways! I'm not into all that shit, I've seen what it can do to people. The worst I'll do is have a drink, but not get drunk. Besides that, the only bad thing will be the rap music. I don't like rap. -_- It's annoying, and usually about like sex and shit like that. I prefer, like I've said, punk. Oh well, I can always bring my walkman. XD Meh, I doubt I'll even go anyways, I'm anti-social. If I did go, I sit alone anyway.

I swear, like my mom's whole side of the family is anti-social to some degree. And my dad's side is all like social butterflies. Somehow I managed to turn out hard-core anti-social. I don't mind though, I like being alone. Gives me time to just think, well, and get some updating done too. ^^

Ugh, updates, how I've come to hate them. lol Man, I have too friggin' many of them. Five fanfics, three quiz series, and Kami knows how many sites. And I've just lost my little drive to work on them. My main ones now are my Vegeta site with the tons of Ask Vegeta letters, and my ATTTDBZW series. All my others have seem to be put on hold, and some haven't been updated in months, since like October I think for my Marik series. I wanna work on my fanfics, but I'm blocked, and been alot busier.

Damn school. I hate it. I despise it. I don't know why either, it's not a challenge, and I don't have THAT many assholes to deal with. I guess it's just boring, and I get sick of being quiet. Seriously, I do not talk at school unless I'm asked a question. I'll only talk alittle at lunch, and that's only if I see Sarah, or hang out with Jordan. I don't give a fuck what anyone says, we would NOT make a 'cute' couple.

Damn Sarah... lol Man, she's blackmailing me! It started with her wanting me to go to the semi-formal (whenever the hell that is), and I finally agreed. Then she pushed for a skirt, makeup, and all that other girly shit I don't give a fuck about, and I even agreed to that. -_- But that STILL wasn't good enough for the damn onna! =P Now she's saying unless I act like a girl until the semi, she's going to ask Jordan to go with me. I do NOT want him to! But, I'm stuck under her blackmail, 'cause I'm afraid he'll say yes, and I'll be stuck with. I'm soft like that, I wouldn't break a 'date' or anything like that. *sigh* I don't even know HOW to act like a friggin' girl.

I'm more of a tom boy, and always have been. Another one of those weird things, my mom's side is mostly tom boys, and my dad's is more girly girls. See? I take after the Beneteau side more! Yay, there's still hope for me! Like I've also said before, I am NOT a Bury. -_-

Anyway, it's getting late, and I wanna try to finish part 60 of DBZW, even though I don't know how to write Kakarot and Naraku's little scuffle. I don't want to have much detail, and want to end it quickly, with Kakarot getting knocked out by a miasma, but I just can't write it! Oh well, I gotta try! Well, see ya! (Honestly, who says 'see ya' to a blog? =P)

Quote of the Moment: "Love is the slowest form of suicide." - ??? (The only one I can think of)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home