....
*yawn* I'm so friggin' tired! I've barely slept in the past few days... Still have insomnia. Well, the fact that I cried all friggin' morning might attribute to my sleepiness. Damn, I swear, I hate parents sometimes... *cough* All the time *cough*
This morning I woke up, showered, all that shit for school, then my mom called. She got really pissed off at me for giving her an attitude about her calling before school (I hate to put up with dad's bitching if she does). So she yelled at me, and hung up.
After that, I just really wanted to go back to bed, more than anything. I knew it was gonna be a long day. So, I went upstairs, pissed. I've had alot of shit on my mind, and her bitching at my first thing in the morning doesn't help. Well anyway, my dad came up a few minutes later bitching at me for syaing I'm not going to school. It was actually kinda funny, he threatened me. "If you don't go, you're gonna be sorry!" Hehe, it took all my will power not to laugh in his face! After using his 'taking away the internet' I decided to go. Maybe if I was lucky I'd be able to get suspended...
Anyway, on my way to school I stopped at Macs to call my mom, I felt bad about being so bitchy. But when I calledher she was in a worse mood. Kami... "I'm so fuckin' sick of you! Why the fuck did you bother calling?!" "Uh, I just wanted to talk..." "Well, fuck it! I won't even be here!" Heh, another indirect suicide threat, followed by a direct one. God, I can't even believe how she put me down... I started crying at the fucking phone booth! I never cry in public, nor do I go to class while I'm crying.
So, I went back home, still not able to stop crying. I just ignored my dad's biching, it wasn't gonna help anything. Well, he just unhooked the cable wire, and come to bitch at me more. Hmph, the first thing he says is "What the hell is wrong with you?!" and then he expects me to tell him what's wrong. Right... who doesn't wanna tell someone who doesn't understand or give a fuck their personal problems? Besides, he would have blamed my mom, and put her down infront of me again, making me feel worse. He eventually left.
Hehe, I was kinda happy to have the 'net taken away... He had nothing left to threaten me with after that. In a way, it was kind of relieving. So, to calm me down, and just relax, I blasted my music. There's nothing he can do about that... What's he gonna do? Take my radio? Yeah right!
Hmmm, we still weren't talking when he left for work, so he probably won't be when he gets home. Oh well. *smirks* I'm still not supposed to have the 'net either, but as soon as he left I went to go hook it back up. It was funny, he tried to hide the cord, but it's stapled to the friggin' ceiling. What does he take me for, an amateur? I just gotta make sure to un-hook it before he gets home... Even though I already know I won't, I'll end up totally forgetting.
Change of topic.... Isn't Dog awesome? Hehe, I'm addicted to the damn show 'Dog the Bounty Hunter'. Okaasan tapes it, so she dropped off the tape earlier. (Oh yeah, me and her are talking again). It's such a great show, watching all those criminals go down. >:) The big bad dog, eh brah?
Man, I say eh alot! lol Without even noticing it either. It's just habit, adding it at end of most of my questions. Apparently it's annoying to the general American public, but oh well, I love to say it!
*sweatdrops* I'm never going to get the damn aboot thing! Why does everyone think Canadian's say aboot?! Seriously! lol That's like saying all Americans say 'ruff'. Oh well, let 'em think what the want, right? It actually kinda reminds me of some of the old Molson commercials... Especially the rant. I also love the office one, with the ignorant American "No doobt aboot it!", and the Canadian's are polite/reserved/passive, ect.
Yayay, I finally updated Slumber Party, with alittle help from Matt! Except, now I'm back to having to reupdate everything else, and I have no clue what to do for the next chapter either. But I'm going on chapter 25, wow eh? *sweatdrops again* What did I say?! I can't help saying it! The sentence just looks... incomplete without it. Maybe I'll just start saying ne instead, it's like the Japanese eh! =P
Man, I don't wanna do my Vegeta quiz series anymore. It just seems so bloody pointless! And I still have no clue what I'm supposed to write about now, or what's going to happen. Ive lost my drive for writing it. Maybe I really will just hand it over, or put it on hiatus, or something.
O.O Man, alot of people wanna see a Cell lemon, and I, so generously, have agreed to write it. =P Hehe, nah, everyone wants me to put one in my Cell series though. I still don't know how I'm supposed to make romance happen in a week, it's not like Cell's the romantic type! And wow, everyone, including me on this one, want him to use his tail... O.o All I know is, when I do finally write it, it will be an experience!
Yay, Tama's awesome! lol She sent me alittle comic thingy she drew a while ago. It's about me and Vegeta... very funny. Especially because it uses my old 'Think I like Vegeta better than my boyfriend' quote. I like the ending of it... Censored!
Yay, and I think I'm hyper again! Probably more like mentally/emotionally exhausted to the point of giddiness. Oh well, I'll probably end up taking a nap or something, since I don't feel like updating anything today. Dammit, I only have 15 days to get my Anime North fanfic in... There's no way I can do it! Oh well, I just won't enter this year... There's always next year, right?
Wow, I've somehow managed to get almost 60 bucks this week, and it's only Thursday! I don't really know how though... Well otousan didn't bother to go grocery shopping last week, so he's been giving me like 5 bucks for supper, which I just pocket. Why waste money on food, eh? =P And I kinda guilt tripped kaasan into giving me money. Not really though, all I said was that ALL of her income is because of me, and I don't even live with her, or see any of the money. Somehow I doubt I'll continue to get richer though... :( Oh well, I'll be getting my allowance back again in like 2 weeks.
Heh, lately I've been back on Ebay, seeing what's new. Back looking at the haunted stuff, of course. My brush and little house thing- a-ma-bobber are getting lonely. ^o^ They have some really interesting stuff up this time. Like that supposidly haunted Stitch plushie. The bidding on that it like $200 American. They showed an article about in the Windsor Star. They also have Richard! lol A supposid spirit looking for love, who lives in a doll. XD I wanna get that, just for the hell of it. It's probably not true, but it's a conversation piece! That is, if the bidding doesn't go up to high... Now it's only like $15 Canadian, so not that big of deal. O.o What if it really is true...? I don't wanna know... I'll just give it to some lonely woman! XD
Well, it's getting late, and like I said, I wanna get some sleep before bed. Makes alot of sense, eh? Heh, well ciao!
Quote of the Moment: "I'm too strong to cry, but I need to cry to stay strong." - ??? (Random quote from the 'Quote Book")
This morning I woke up, showered, all that shit for school, then my mom called. She got really pissed off at me for giving her an attitude about her calling before school (I hate to put up with dad's bitching if she does). So she yelled at me, and hung up.
After that, I just really wanted to go back to bed, more than anything. I knew it was gonna be a long day. So, I went upstairs, pissed. I've had alot of shit on my mind, and her bitching at my first thing in the morning doesn't help. Well anyway, my dad came up a few minutes later bitching at me for syaing I'm not going to school. It was actually kinda funny, he threatened me. "If you don't go, you're gonna be sorry!" Hehe, it took all my will power not to laugh in his face! After using his 'taking away the internet' I decided to go. Maybe if I was lucky I'd be able to get suspended...
Anyway, on my way to school I stopped at Macs to call my mom, I felt bad about being so bitchy. But when I calledher she was in a worse mood. Kami... "I'm so fuckin' sick of you! Why the fuck did you bother calling?!" "Uh, I just wanted to talk..." "Well, fuck it! I won't even be here!" Heh, another indirect suicide threat, followed by a direct one. God, I can't even believe how she put me down... I started crying at the fucking phone booth! I never cry in public, nor do I go to class while I'm crying.
So, I went back home, still not able to stop crying. I just ignored my dad's biching, it wasn't gonna help anything. Well, he just unhooked the cable wire, and come to bitch at me more. Hmph, the first thing he says is "What the hell is wrong with you?!" and then he expects me to tell him what's wrong. Right... who doesn't wanna tell someone who doesn't understand or give a fuck their personal problems? Besides, he would have blamed my mom, and put her down infront of me again, making me feel worse. He eventually left.
Hehe, I was kinda happy to have the 'net taken away... He had nothing left to threaten me with after that. In a way, it was kind of relieving. So, to calm me down, and just relax, I blasted my music. There's nothing he can do about that... What's he gonna do? Take my radio? Yeah right!
Hmmm, we still weren't talking when he left for work, so he probably won't be when he gets home. Oh well. *smirks* I'm still not supposed to have the 'net either, but as soon as he left I went to go hook it back up. It was funny, he tried to hide the cord, but it's stapled to the friggin' ceiling. What does he take me for, an amateur? I just gotta make sure to un-hook it before he gets home... Even though I already know I won't, I'll end up totally forgetting.
Change of topic.... Isn't Dog awesome? Hehe, I'm addicted to the damn show 'Dog the Bounty Hunter'. Okaasan tapes it, so she dropped off the tape earlier. (Oh yeah, me and her are talking again). It's such a great show, watching all those criminals go down. >:) The big bad dog, eh brah?
Man, I say eh alot! lol Without even noticing it either. It's just habit, adding it at end of most of my questions. Apparently it's annoying to the general American public, but oh well, I love to say it!
*sweatdrops* I'm never going to get the damn aboot thing! Why does everyone think Canadian's say aboot?! Seriously! lol That's like saying all Americans say 'ruff'. Oh well, let 'em think what the want, right? It actually kinda reminds me of some of the old Molson commercials... Especially the rant. I also love the office one, with the ignorant American "No doobt aboot it!", and the Canadian's are polite/reserved/passive, ect.
Yayay, I finally updated Slumber Party, with alittle help from Matt! Except, now I'm back to having to reupdate everything else, and I have no clue what to do for the next chapter either. But I'm going on chapter 25, wow eh? *sweatdrops again* What did I say?! I can't help saying it! The sentence just looks... incomplete without it. Maybe I'll just start saying ne instead, it's like the Japanese eh! =P
Man, I don't wanna do my Vegeta quiz series anymore. It just seems so bloody pointless! And I still have no clue what I'm supposed to write about now, or what's going to happen. Ive lost my drive for writing it. Maybe I really will just hand it over, or put it on hiatus, or something.
O.O Man, alot of people wanna see a Cell lemon, and I, so generously, have agreed to write it. =P Hehe, nah, everyone wants me to put one in my Cell series though. I still don't know how I'm supposed to make romance happen in a week, it's not like Cell's the romantic type! And wow, everyone, including me on this one, want him to use his tail... O.o All I know is, when I do finally write it, it will be an experience!
Yay, Tama's awesome! lol She sent me alittle comic thingy she drew a while ago. It's about me and Vegeta... very funny. Especially because it uses my old 'Think I like Vegeta better than my boyfriend' quote. I like the ending of it... Censored!
Yay, and I think I'm hyper again! Probably more like mentally/emotionally exhausted to the point of giddiness. Oh well, I'll probably end up taking a nap or something, since I don't feel like updating anything today. Dammit, I only have 15 days to get my Anime North fanfic in... There's no way I can do it! Oh well, I just won't enter this year... There's always next year, right?
Wow, I've somehow managed to get almost 60 bucks this week, and it's only Thursday! I don't really know how though... Well otousan didn't bother to go grocery shopping last week, so he's been giving me like 5 bucks for supper, which I just pocket. Why waste money on food, eh? =P And I kinda guilt tripped kaasan into giving me money. Not really though, all I said was that ALL of her income is because of me, and I don't even live with her, or see any of the money. Somehow I doubt I'll continue to get richer though... :( Oh well, I'll be getting my allowance back again in like 2 weeks.
Heh, lately I've been back on Ebay, seeing what's new. Back looking at the haunted stuff, of course. My brush and little house thing- a-ma-bobber are getting lonely. ^o^ They have some really interesting stuff up this time. Like that supposidly haunted Stitch plushie. The bidding on that it like $200 American. They showed an article about in the Windsor Star. They also have Richard! lol A supposid spirit looking for love, who lives in a doll. XD I wanna get that, just for the hell of it. It's probably not true, but it's a conversation piece! That is, if the bidding doesn't go up to high... Now it's only like $15 Canadian, so not that big of deal. O.o What if it really is true...? I don't wanna know... I'll just give it to some lonely woman! XD
Well, it's getting late, and like I said, I wanna get some sleep before bed. Makes alot of sense, eh? Heh, well ciao!
Quote of the Moment: "I'm too strong to cry, but I need to cry to stay strong." - ??? (Random quote from the 'Quote Book")

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home