Sunday, February 27, 2005

Damn it all...

Well, I'm not quite as pissed today as I was the last time I wrote. Now I'm back to being depressed again. Joy...

Who the fuck do people think they are to try and play Kami with other peoples lives?! Honestly! That pisses me off so fucking much! Grrr! *deep breath* Okay, I feel alittle better now. It's just that I'm REALLY pissed at my dad... He's such an ass with NO sense of priority! He puts his beloved plants and booze above everything else! Nice thing to come home to after school... Empty house with no food, that smells like pot, with beer bottles all over. Fun, eh? Anyway, more to my point, due to his being-an-ass-ness him and Lynn are in another fight. After listening to both sides, and putting in what I already know, it was my dad's fault. Why he's mad, I'll never know. He just likes to pout until the other person comes crawling to him... I've learned that personally, he once ignored me for THREE months, just for skipping outta school for a couple of days! Well, that's what he's doing with Lynn, and being a total dick, which is driving her away. She's already thinking of filing for divorce. And if that happens, she wants to move outta the city. That means I would lose my step-brothers... Which isn't fair! Not to mention, it's not fair to Lynn.

Dammit, I really don't want to lose anyone else in my life right now. I've lost almost everyone I've ever trusted in the past few years. And I've gotten really close with the boys, I don't want to lose them too...

Another thing that bothers me is... Well, I'm not gonna say. Just basically drifting apart from someone who I had grown to like, alot. The person who I mentioned before about being my crush. I still can't believe I actually liked (maybe still like) him. I'm such an idiot. -_-

Well, on a lighter note, I guess, my Vegeta Lovers' Site turns a year old tomorrow! Technically, the 29, but this year isn't a leap year. Oh well... Anyway, I wanted to do some kind of update, but I just don't have the time! Maybe I can do something at school tomorrow... Damn, the 'Ask Vegeta' section is way behind too. Just like all my other updates!

I finally finished my Hell Mates Christmas! About damn time, eh? That only leaves what... four more to go. Plus my three quiz series, which some haven't been updated in months. And now I have like five sites to keep up. Atleast I won't get bored... -_-

Man, I'm burnt. I got like no sleep last night, 'cause I was at the boys'. We were up until like 3, and I was up at 10. We started a new little craze... The Para Para Brothers! lol! I'm Son, Matt's Don, and Dust's Bon. We even know their dance. And we got people on Habbo doing it too! XD

After that, I got to go to a Bury party. Woo hoo.... Man, it was so boring! And, I always feel out of place there, even though they're supposed to be my family. I've always been the little outkast child, and there's always a rumour going on about me in that family. So, usually I just sit alone with my notebook and walkman. Just like I did today. Fun, huh? Oh well, I'm glad I'm not what they consider to be a Bury! I couldn't be like that if I tried my hardest!

I'm now obsessed with the Murderdolls! I got into them by downing a few of their songs, and then I found their CD at MusicWorld! Yay! I love the songs Slit My Wrist and People Hate Me the most. ^^

But, for now anyway, my favourite song is Billy Talent's Nothing to Lose. I adore that song. It's just one that I can really relate with. Same with Scars by Papa Roach, and still I'm Just A Kid by Simple Plan.

Damn, *looks at clock* I gotta get going. Like I said, I'm burnt, and gotta get up early for school tomorrow. Kami, I hate going! Besides, no point in staying on anyway, I don't talk to anyone anymore. Shame... Well, see ya!

Quote of the Moment: "I see you, but you don't seem to see me..." - I dunno who, but I really like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home