Survey Thingy: Redone
Okay, I had a survery thing already up, but I found a longer one, so decided to delete the other one.
:About me:
Name: Amy
Nickname: Aim (Call me it and die)
Nicknames that have been made up for you or that you've been called: Cell, Vegeta Lover, Mr Missy (don't ask), Fruitcake (once again, don't ask!), Woman/Onna (I can't believe how many people call me this!), Master, and a few more. (Odd, ne?)
Web name: That's like user name, right? PerfectCell17, Vegeta_Lover17, and Son-Para
Web Site: Vegeta Lover, Ask Anime, VLA, Oot and Aboot, and a couple personal ones
Age: 15
Birthdate: June 23, 1989
Birthplace: Ontario Canada
Gender: Female, and proud of it!
Race: 1/4 human, 1/4 Saiyan, 1/2 demon
Hair Color: Dirty blonde, dyed balck, but right now, somewhere inbetween
Eye Color: Blue/green/hazel
Personality, according to others: Where to begin...bitchy, sadistic, proud, secretive, evil (*sweatdops*), depressed, morbid, trustworthy, hyper. lol Don't I sound like a friendly person? :p
Personality, according to you: Hmmm, odd, loyal, quiet, masochistic, honest (I have nothing to gain by lying), bloodlusting and hyper!
Currently Living: Birthplace
Living With: Outousan -_-'
Siblings: None, well two step brothers
Height: 5ft. 6in.
Contacts/Glasses: Suppose to wear glasses, but I usually don't.
Hobbies: Reading, writing, chatting, quizzing, playing rpgs, music, thinking, pressing the buttons on toy's (ect, Tickle me Elmo) at stores (lol), pissing people off.
Pet Peeves: People! Aren't I specific?
Best memory: Not sure
Worst memory: The murders.
Language: English, alittle french, and alittle japanese.
Piercings: None
Tattoos: None
:About School:
Grade: 10
School Name: Herman
Mascot: Griffin
Colors: Green and white
Favorite subject: English
Least favorite subject: Metal shop
Good or bad grades?: ...Depends of the class, I got like a 74 in tech and a 12 in art. (lol yup a 12!)
Good or bad attendance: Worse!
Ever failed a class?: Yup!
If so, what?: Like all of my grade 9 ones, but that was due to attendance, or rather, lack of it.
Ever been suspended?: Countless times.
For what?: Mostly for turancy and insubordination (sp?)
Are you going to college?: Not sure
What do you want your career to be?: Writer, psychologist
:Favourites:
Color: Black or blood red
Song: I'm Just A Kid, Emotionless, People Hate Me, Down With the Sickness
Group(s): Simple Plan, Linkin Park, 3 Days Grace, Trapt, Good Charlotte, Murderdolls
Boyband: BackStreet Boys (lmao)
CD: One I burnt
Movie: Pirates of the Caribbean, Man in the Iron Mask, Freddy Vs Jason, Dawn of the Dead, The Labyrinth
Video Game: DBZ Budokai's both 1, 2 and 3.
Vacation place: Not sure
Place to hang out: Home
Holiday: Does summer break count?
Season: Fall
Day of the week: Friday
Sport: Swimming, weight lifting, badminton
Sport to watch: Hockey (go Wings!)
Family member: ....
Hair style, for the opposite gender: Spikey!
Website: Any Vegeta/yaoi/anime one.
Country: Canada and Japan
Food: Plain bread
Drink: Sparkling water
Scent: Coconut or fresh laundry
Car: Beetle, or PT Cruiser
Name: I don't know why, I love the name Marik
Kind of book: Any humor, horror, angst
Planet: Vegeta-sei!
Book: Those damn chicken soup books
Color of clothing: Black
Word: Hmphers!
Saying: I know, eh?
Animal: Cat, fox, wolf
Pet: Cat
Radio station: 89x
TV Station: YTV, Kids WB (lol)
Quote: Too many to name...
Swear word: Dammit!
Thing to do on a hot day: Swim, chill at home
Cold day: Stay home!
Rainy day: Wander in the rain, especially if it's stormy.
Number: 17, just like the android
Type of tree: Any climbable one
Disney movie: Mulan, Aladdin, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Lion King
Soda: Fresca
Magazine: Does Shonen Jump count?
Gum: Spearmint
Weather: Stormy
Vegetable: Tomato
Shape: Star
Actor: Johnny Depp
Actress: Not sure
Computer game: Dust, Maniac Mansion
Ice cream flavor: Oreo
Board game: Monopoly
Cereal: Strawberry honeycombs
Athlete: Steve Yzerman
Island: The Cell Games one! (lol)
Language: Japanese, well and english
*skipping 'relationships' section*
:Would you ever...:
Eat a bug: Do chocolate covered ants count?
Commit a crime: Already have
Lie to your parents: Yup
Betray someone: No!
Jump off a waterfall: Maybe...
Dress up as the opposite gender: Yup
Sing infront of alot of people: Already have, but I will not do it again!
Tell a person much older than you that you like them: Depends who...
Eat pet food: I did that when I was younger...
Swim in shark infested waters: Probably
Go to school naked: NEVER!
:Have you ever:
Lied about something important: Yup
Have your life threatened: Yup
Been hated: Oh yeah!
Been betrayed: Hmph, lots of times.
Stayed up until morning chatting: Yup, with punkshorty and Mirai
Written a play: Nope
Written a book: Nope
Written a poem: Yup, and it sucked
Spoke in your sleep: Okaasan said I did
Looked something up online you were told not to or know your not supposed to look up: Yes
Been run over by a car: Nope
Run over by a bike: Yep
Stolen: Yes, but that was along time ago
Been in incriminating pictures: Yup
Been blackmailed: Doesn't work on me
Blackmailed someone: Yup, otousan!
:Number of:
People living in your house: 2
Pets: 1 cat
Showers per week: 7-14 (lol, so what, I'm hygenic)
Time you brush your teeth a day: 2-3
Hours of sleep per night: anywhere from none to 12
Friends: Not sure
Cousins: Don't feel like counting that high
:Pick one:
Paper or plastic: Plastic
Carpet or wood floor: Carpet
Paint or wall paper: Paint
Email or snail mail: Email
Sunrise or sunset: Sunset
Lake or ocean: Lake
Walk or run: Walk
Gold or silver: Neither!
Boy or girl: Girl
Phone or computer: Computer, I can't stand the phone!
Black or white: Black
Good or evil: Evil
Vanilla or chocolate: Chocolate
Laugh or cry: Laugh
Scream or whisper: Whisper
Happy or sad: ...
*skipping pointless end questions lol*
:Extra stuff, that wasn't in the survery thingy:
Favourite anime/manga: DragonBall/Z/GT, Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu Yu Hakusho, Inu Yasha, Gravitation, BeyBlade, Pokemon, BoogiePop Phantom
Favourite Anime Males: Vegeta, Mirai Trunks, PerfectCell, 17, Marik, Malik, Ryou, Bakura, Pegasus, Hiei, Kurama, Inu Yasha, Sesshoumaru, Naraku, Shuichi, Yuki, Kai, Zeo, James
Favourite Anime Females: 18, Shizuru, Jesse
Favourite Yaoi Pairings: Vegeta/Kakarot, Vegeta/Gohan, Vegeta/Trunks, Kakarot/Gohan, Marik/Malik, Ryou/Bakura, Bakura/Marik, Hiei/Kurama, Shuichi/Yuki
:Random stuff:
*Thanks to the bishie trade I own Veggie*
*I'm an animal activist*
*I'm a cutter and proud of it*
Wow, this one's more 'in depth' than the other one. I don't know why, but I like these things! That's all for now, I'll probably actually write later.
Quote of the Moment: "Besides, I need someone like you at my side to polish my boots, and call me 'Lord Vegeta'." - Vegeta (same quote as when I posted the first survey ^^)
:About me:
Name: Amy
Nickname: Aim (Call me it and die)
Nicknames that have been made up for you or that you've been called: Cell, Vegeta Lover, Mr Missy (don't ask), Fruitcake (once again, don't ask!), Woman/Onna (I can't believe how many people call me this!), Master, and a few more. (Odd, ne?)
Web name: That's like user name, right? PerfectCell17, Vegeta_Lover17, and Son-Para
Web Site: Vegeta Lover, Ask Anime, VLA, Oot and Aboot, and a couple personal ones
Age: 15
Birthdate: June 23, 1989
Birthplace: Ontario Canada
Gender: Female, and proud of it!
Race: 1/4 human, 1/4 Saiyan, 1/2 demon
Hair Color: Dirty blonde, dyed balck, but right now, somewhere inbetween
Eye Color: Blue/green/hazel
Personality, according to others: Where to begin...bitchy, sadistic, proud, secretive, evil (*sweatdops*), depressed, morbid, trustworthy, hyper. lol Don't I sound like a friendly person? :p
Personality, according to you: Hmmm, odd, loyal, quiet, masochistic, honest (I have nothing to gain by lying), bloodlusting and hyper!
Currently Living: Birthplace
Living With: Outousan -_-'
Siblings: None, well two step brothers
Height: 5ft. 6in.
Contacts/Glasses: Suppose to wear glasses, but I usually don't.
Hobbies: Reading, writing, chatting, quizzing, playing rpgs, music, thinking, pressing the buttons on toy's (ect, Tickle me Elmo) at stores (lol), pissing people off.
Pet Peeves: People! Aren't I specific?
Best memory: Not sure
Worst memory: The murders.
Language: English, alittle french, and alittle japanese.
Piercings: None
Tattoos: None
:About School:
Grade: 10
School Name: Herman
Mascot: Griffin
Colors: Green and white
Favorite subject: English
Least favorite subject: Metal shop
Good or bad grades?: ...Depends of the class, I got like a 74 in tech and a 12 in art. (lol yup a 12!)
Good or bad attendance: Worse!
Ever failed a class?: Yup!
If so, what?: Like all of my grade 9 ones, but that was due to attendance, or rather, lack of it.
Ever been suspended?: Countless times.
For what?: Mostly for turancy and insubordination (sp?)
Are you going to college?: Not sure
What do you want your career to be?: Writer, psychologist
:Favourites:
Color: Black or blood red
Song: I'm Just A Kid, Emotionless, People Hate Me, Down With the Sickness
Group(s): Simple Plan, Linkin Park, 3 Days Grace, Trapt, Good Charlotte, Murderdolls
Boyband: BackStreet Boys (lmao)
CD: One I burnt
Movie: Pirates of the Caribbean, Man in the Iron Mask, Freddy Vs Jason, Dawn of the Dead, The Labyrinth
Video Game: DBZ Budokai's both 1, 2 and 3.
Vacation place: Not sure
Place to hang out: Home
Holiday: Does summer break count?
Season: Fall
Day of the week: Friday
Sport: Swimming, weight lifting, badminton
Sport to watch: Hockey (go Wings!)
Family member: ....
Hair style, for the opposite gender: Spikey!
Website: Any Vegeta/yaoi/anime one.
Country: Canada and Japan
Food: Plain bread
Drink: Sparkling water
Scent: Coconut or fresh laundry
Car: Beetle, or PT Cruiser
Name: I don't know why, I love the name Marik
Kind of book: Any humor, horror, angst
Planet: Vegeta-sei!
Book: Those damn chicken soup books
Color of clothing: Black
Word: Hmphers!
Saying: I know, eh?
Animal: Cat, fox, wolf
Pet: Cat
Radio station: 89x
TV Station: YTV, Kids WB (lol)
Quote: Too many to name...
Swear word: Dammit!
Thing to do on a hot day: Swim, chill at home
Cold day: Stay home!
Rainy day: Wander in the rain, especially if it's stormy.
Number: 17, just like the android
Type of tree: Any climbable one
Disney movie: Mulan, Aladdin, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Lion King
Soda: Fresca
Magazine: Does Shonen Jump count?
Gum: Spearmint
Weather: Stormy
Vegetable: Tomato
Shape: Star
Actor: Johnny Depp
Actress: Not sure
Computer game: Dust, Maniac Mansion
Ice cream flavor: Oreo
Board game: Monopoly
Cereal: Strawberry honeycombs
Athlete: Steve Yzerman
Island: The Cell Games one! (lol)
Language: Japanese, well and english
*skipping 'relationships' section*
:Would you ever...:
Eat a bug: Do chocolate covered ants count?
Commit a crime: Already have
Lie to your parents: Yup
Betray someone: No!
Jump off a waterfall: Maybe...
Dress up as the opposite gender: Yup
Sing infront of alot of people: Already have, but I will not do it again!
Tell a person much older than you that you like them: Depends who...
Eat pet food: I did that when I was younger...
Swim in shark infested waters: Probably
Go to school naked: NEVER!
:Have you ever:
Lied about something important: Yup
Have your life threatened: Yup
Been hated: Oh yeah!
Been betrayed: Hmph, lots of times.
Stayed up until morning chatting: Yup, with punkshorty and Mirai
Written a play: Nope
Written a book: Nope
Written a poem: Yup, and it sucked
Spoke in your sleep: Okaasan said I did
Looked something up online you were told not to or know your not supposed to look up: Yes
Been run over by a car: Nope
Run over by a bike: Yep
Stolen: Yes, but that was along time ago
Been in incriminating pictures: Yup
Been blackmailed: Doesn't work on me
Blackmailed someone: Yup, otousan!
:Number of:
People living in your house: 2
Pets: 1 cat
Showers per week: 7-14 (lol, so what, I'm hygenic)
Time you brush your teeth a day: 2-3
Hours of sleep per night: anywhere from none to 12
Friends: Not sure
Cousins: Don't feel like counting that high
:Pick one:
Paper or plastic: Plastic
Carpet or wood floor: Carpet
Paint or wall paper: Paint
Email or snail mail: Email
Sunrise or sunset: Sunset
Lake or ocean: Lake
Walk or run: Walk
Gold or silver: Neither!
Boy or girl: Girl
Phone or computer: Computer, I can't stand the phone!
Black or white: Black
Good or evil: Evil
Vanilla or chocolate: Chocolate
Laugh or cry: Laugh
Scream or whisper: Whisper
Happy or sad: ...
*skipping pointless end questions lol*
:Extra stuff, that wasn't in the survery thingy:
Favourite anime/manga: DragonBall/Z/GT, Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu Yu Hakusho, Inu Yasha, Gravitation, BeyBlade, Pokemon, BoogiePop Phantom
Favourite Anime Males: Vegeta, Mirai Trunks, PerfectCell, 17, Marik, Malik, Ryou, Bakura, Pegasus, Hiei, Kurama, Inu Yasha, Sesshoumaru, Naraku, Shuichi, Yuki, Kai, Zeo, James
Favourite Anime Females: 18, Shizuru, Jesse
Favourite Yaoi Pairings: Vegeta/Kakarot, Vegeta/Gohan, Vegeta/Trunks, Kakarot/Gohan, Marik/Malik, Ryou/Bakura, Bakura/Marik, Hiei/Kurama, Shuichi/Yuki
:Random stuff:
*Thanks to the bishie trade I own Veggie*
*I'm an animal activist*
*I'm a cutter and proud of it*
Wow, this one's more 'in depth' than the other one. I don't know why, but I like these things! That's all for now, I'll probably actually write later.
Quote of the Moment: "Besides, I need someone like you at my side to polish my boots, and call me 'Lord Vegeta'." - Vegeta (same quote as when I posted the first survey ^^)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home