Monday, November 01, 2004

Boring!!

Man, I am so friggin' bored right now! There's nothing to do; nobody's on MSN, nothing's on TV, Quizilla's not working, and it's too dark/late to go do something outside. I could always work on my seemingly endless updates, which I have been doing on and off today, but I'm getting bored with those too.

Well, I am in a better, and less expressive mood today than I was the last time I wrote. Things have actually been going semi-good since yesterday morning, but for how long...?

Anyways, my Halloween wasn't all too bad, I ended up going out with my two step brothers, and a few of their friends. I think there was seven of us for most of the time. I went out as a sorceress, and the future ruler of this planet, and also had the Majin ')v(' symbol on my forehead. I truly enjoyed being that, I gained 3.5 minions, and a plan for world domination! ^^

I swear, my ego has gotten bigger since yesterday as well, I don't know why though, it's kinda weird, I'm not use to having an inflated ego. Maybe it's from being called 'Master' by my mionions... lol! I don't know, but it is kinda amusing, especially when talking to people.

Yay, Quizilla is now working again, for the moment anyways, but there's nothing to do! I only message a few people on there, and none of them are currently on. Well, I could always go take random quizzes, not like there's anything else to do. Maybe some of the series' I read have been updated, I'll check later.

This probably seems random, but I am seriously gonna hurt the next person who calls me woman! That seems to be everybody's new nickname for me, alot of them probably knowing about my Vegeta obsession, so calling me that because of it. I think as of now, there are atleast five people who call me that, and that's alot considering I don't talk to many people. Oh well, just add it to my nicknames!

Somehow, over the last while, I have gotten alot of nicknames, odd ones too! Let's see, there's Cell, which I actually know why I have that one, a short form for PerfectCell17, my favourite user name. Next would probably be Vegeta Lover, not that I mind this one, I think I got this one from my site, considering it is called Vegeta Lovers. There's also Mr.Missy, not sure how I got that one, might be because whenever Sarah would call me missy, I would always say 'That's Mr Missy to you!' lol I never thought that one would stay though... Another's fruitcake, with extra nuts! Okay, seriously don't ask on this one, 'cause I do not remember how I got this one, something to do with Sarah no doubt. Now there's woman, the most popular nickname, and everyone started calling me it for their own reason, weird eh? I know there's more, but I can't think right now.

Another yay, one person I know is on Quizilla, so I'm not so bored anymore, I'm actually quite amused at the moment. Man, some people are really weird out there, but then again, so am I. The only boring thing is in between messages, but that's what writing in here is for right now.

Damn, I can't believe it's so late already, I'm suppose to get off the computer at 11, when my 'bed time' is, but I usually never do. However, I got caught, and now my 'mother's' watching me carefully, so I might actually go to bed on time tonight, not sure. The thing is, I usually never even notice when it's 11, I'm usually in the middle of a conversation or 2 or 3. I don't get why she cares so much though, all that matters is that I get up for school, which I usually do!

Well, I'm gonna go, do some updating, or atleast try to before I go to bed, whenever that will be. Ciao!

Quote of the Moment: "Well, don't get the wrong idea! I don't care one bit about this planet or it's filthy people, but without it, there's be no one to... KILL!" - Perfect Cell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home