Monday, October 11, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving???

Hey y'all, Happy Thanksgiving, Canaidan that is, even though today hasn't been so happy. But, I am thankful for something, the realization that humans are nothing more than betrayers!

Sorry, but it's true, today I was basically betrayed by my so-called 'father'! His bitch of a woman blocked out my number, the one I just gave him, for no reason what so ever! The thing that really bugs me is my 'father' just sits back and does nothing! He's already admitted that his woman means more to his then his other family (siblings ect.), so why not me? It certainly fuckin' feels like it, he's always picked that damn woman over me! He keeps no loyalty either, considering when that bitch kicked him out, and a bunch of other shit happened to him, who was the onnly one there for him? Me, and he forgets it's pretty damn quickly! Oh well, like I said, I've learned a very good lesson, trust no one!

Okay, well maybe not no one, maybe just someone who has earned your trust, which is only one person for me. That would be Sarah, she's never betrayed me, and I don't think she will. Oh yeah, I finally got to hear from her, it was only for a few minutes, but now I know everything went okay, 'cause I was getting worried about her. Man, school's gonna be different without her tomorrow...

Things with my 'mother' haven't been all THAT bad, but then again, I haven't really seen her since I last wrote, we've been keeping our distance.

Feh, most people figure holidays are suppose to be spent with your family, but that's not what I say! Spend it with who you trust the most, and since Sarah's not here, I spent it alone, well not really, I've chatted with a bunch of people.

Some of those people were my cousins Eric a.k.a. Bubbles, and Kristine a.k.a. Tine. Them along with my Aunt Lori are the other people I have that are family, even though we live like six hours apart now.

The others were mostly fangirls, Vegeta6, and Bejita (who reminded me how cute Veggie is) which was rather amusing! I'm really starting to get back into my Vegeta loving-ness again! Yay, being a hater was fun and all, but I just can't help liking him! But, being a lover again, also means I have no excuse for not updating my Veggie related things, oh well, I'll start tomorrow, or maybe later.

Anyways, damn getting bitched by my 'mother', now that he little boy toy's gone, so I'm goona go! Ciao! ^_^

Quote of the Moment: "10 POINTS FOR THE SUPER SAIYAN!" - Vegeta6 (lmao, I don't know why, but I like this quote!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home